Wednesday, December 1

Well, Hello December !

Time flies so fast. November has left us with December. And in another 30 days to come, we'll enter a brand new year. And in another 30 days to come, SakiraLicious will turn a years old. Sedar tak sedar, I've officially blogged for almost a year.


I'm glad my last month's azam is achieved successfully. To know what I'm talking about, have a look at this. But my azam I had early this year . . . did I achieve it or not ? I'm unsure. I guess there's a lot of failures. KOTT. One thing I've done perfectly from this year's azam is blogging. That's it - I guess.

December, what do you have for me ?

No use thinking of the past for its gone, don't think of the future because it has to come, think of the present because that's where you are.
~ Kazi Shams ~

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !

No comments: