Thursday, March 3

It's Time For Malaysia To Recognize 3rd Gender.

An interesting issue it is. BUT, is it a must for Malaysian's to recognize the 3rd gender ? I mean, seriously ?

The term third gender and third sex describes individuals who are categorized (by their will or by social consensus) as neither male nor female.

Source - Wikipedia.
It's kinda hard for me to accept the 3rd gender for unknown reasons. I do have some 'girl' friends who are pengkid's. And I have to admit it - sometimes, I feel awkward around them. I try to accept 'her', but it's just hard.

Mengalahkan perempuan !

How can one choose to be bapok or pengkid ? I mean, seriously ! Lelaki, lelaki larh - perempuan, perempuan larh ! Bukan begitu ? I kinda hate hearing the bullshit - "God has put me in the wrong body" ... How lame is that, kan ?


The Law student's society is organizing a debate on this issue. I'm really curious who's gonna stand up for the 3rd gender in the debate. And for that reason, I'm attending it ! For those from IIUM out there, let's join ourselves in this interesting debate, shall we ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post

BeaN MorENo said...

what da... do they got anything called brain

mamashikin said...

pic boleh thn..hee

Shah Alam Dude said...

interesting

Amin said...

This is so disgusting, I'm not a homophobic but anti-homo so I would kill this kind of people, so if you got to see my face stay away, I would beat you to death, bunch of fucking homos!!