Here’s a list of 10 random facts about me. I don’t know if they will be interesting or not. But seriously, I’ve given it a lot of thought and listed things that I know about myself.
- I let things get to me easily. For instance, I get emotional or sensitive easily; and tend to simply get annoyed with others. I feel everything intensely. For no apparent reason at times. And I hate this.
- I love music. I love listening to a song that I like over and over again. I love it when I hear lyrics that totally applies to my current situation. I sometimes feel like the lyrics to the song I’m listening to were written just for me.
- At times, I speak before I think. I act impulsively without rationalizing. I am careless of what comes out of my mouth. I mix bad words with my bad mood. One of the basic cause for my troubles.
- I can waste countless hours organizing things so that it looks like the way I want. I love seeing things the way I want to see them. I find it helpful at times to even organize chores into categories, so that when I do it, it is in order.
- I'd like to believe in Karma.
|Source: Google Images|
- I don’t shy away when I’m around someone I’m at ease with. I talk way too much. I am an open book, with certain people. People who don’t know me judges I’m quiet. Well, I'm not.
- I am an over-thinker. I get all agitated over nothing. I create problems within my head. I seriously hope I could just stop overthinking things as it only makes things worse than it actually is.
- I have a really bad temper. I have low tolerance for hypocrites and dramas. I tend to react quickly to bullshits. I like to confront problems almost immediately. But, I’ll be back to normal after a couple of minutes.
- I forgive easily. I can’t stay mad for long. I always end up forgiving people, even when they don’t deserve it. But then again, forgiving someone is easy. To trust them again? Heh.
- I have a love-hate relationship with procrastination. Though I am eager to start on something, nothing makes me more productive than the last few minutes. My favorite form of self-damage.