Tuesday, February 18

A Thousand Over Days.

The total number of days between Monday, May 22nd, 2011 and Tuesday, February 18th 2014 is 1,003 days. This is equal to exactly 2 years, 8 months, and 27 days. It has been an incredibly long time since my last post on SakiraLicious. Tsk.


Time flies. Kan?
Source: Google Images

I used to love blogging. And then I started university. Lectures, assignments, tests and exams took away most of my time. Life got so busy. I was a student, it was a given. Kan? I haven’t had time to blog. Or when I did, I wasn’t in the mood to blog. I had no interest as blogging did not flow like before. My blogging dream like mind started to drift and I no longer could blog. I’ve lost my touch … sadly enough. 

There hasn’t been a month I went through without thinking about my blog. Now, this post is partially a reminder to me that I have no intention of ever closing this blog. In fact, I often compose new posts in my head when not online. But I never get around to actually blogging about them. Sigh.

Seeing that I am technically jobless at present, I wanna clear away the dusts that have compiled in my blog. I wanna get better at updating!

Hasta la vista. Adios.
See you later. Goodbye.

No comments: