Friday, February 21

My Love From The Star.

I must admit that I have an obsession for series (serial, program, show, drama). Perhaps obsession isn't the right word. But, I watch anything and everything. Whether it's The Master's Sun, The Greatest Love, Running Man (Korean); Bloody Monday, Hana Kimi, Liar Game (Japanese); Down With Love, Hanazakari No Kimitachi E, Meteor Garden (Taiwanese); Once Upon A Time, Extreme Couponing, CSI (English). Just to name a few.

Running Man Episode 185
Source: Google Images

Currently, My Love From Another Star or You Who Came From The Stars is having me hanging on for every episode. The series is full of creativity, suspense, drama, action, romance … it has got it all. From the start till now, Kim Soo Hyun had me begging for more after every episode. It cut right to the action, and the cliffhangers at the end of each episode kept me constantly on the lookout for updates. It is definitely on the list of my favorite series!

Byeoleseo On Geudae
Source: Google Images

But now that the drama is coming to an end (episode 20 and 21 will be airing across Korea next week), I am waiting for the finale. It was drama at its best. I hope that the ending will be absolutely perfect and exactly right. Chaebal!

Na-joong-e-ba. Annyeong. 
See you later. Goodbye. 

No comments: