Monday, February 1

Comeback Post.


بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

It has been 1 year, 9 months, and 4 days since I logged into my blog for a revival post. Coming back to blogging after a very long time can really be oh-so-difficult! To be honest, I did not feel like writing this piece. I feel out of groove, out of touch with blogging.

Making a comeback to blogging after a long absence is macam starting a playlist from halfway point, literally. I simply don't really know where it's going to play from and what song. Kick starting my blog that has been sleeping for a length of time left me scratching my head wondering where I should make a start.

I, for a second, thought about leaving my blog behind as I have no idea on what to post about. I need inspirations - an arousal to teruskan blogging. I don't want to quit. I know that something is bound to happen which will make me type away. Till then my hands ache.

No comments: