Wednesday, November 24

Power Of Khinzir.

This entry is not beneficial at all. This is only a recording of the keywords used by readers to enter my blog. Please do read my other entries if you're not interested in this, yeah ?


I was very surprised how the news of Sejadah Muka Babi can increase the traffic pattern for SakiraLicious. I did the entry without hoping for much feedback's. Just like all those times when I created an entry on news I've read. But I guess this news really did touch the sensitivity of Muslim's. Kan ?


Odd traffic pattern, isn't it ? All of a sudden my traffic went up to almost 200 unique visitors yesterday for that entry. That's nothing. Cuba tengok the analytic's for today. Aku tak update apa-apa dah 150 unique visitor's.


Anyways, again I wanna remind you readers out there - it does not matter in terms of the prayer mat, footwear, or furniture’s . . . everything when it’s over analyzed may come up to bizarre speculations. We as Muslims should perform our prayers with strong faith and not bear with infidels who want to ruin our religion.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !