Monday, November 29

Instructions To Follow.

Another dumb joke I came up with when I was fifteen. Heh ! Do leave me critics, yeah ?


Patient : Good morning, doctor.

Doctor : Good morning. How are you today ?

Patient : Slightly better. But the cough has not subsided. I couldn't sleep for the whole of last night.

Doctor : I see. Did you have all the medicines that I prescribed ?

Patient : Yes, doctor.

Doctor : Did you follow the instructions strictly ?

Patient : Sure, doctor. I even followed the instruction given on the syrup bottle.

Doctor : What was that ?

Patient : Keep the bottle tightly closed.

Doctor : . . .


Picture Courtesy : Google.

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !

No comments: