Monday, June 28

Brazil For World Cup 2010.

There is a saying in football that goes . . . “The English invented it, the Brazilians perfected it”. And few would argue, particularly with Brazil rated as joint-favourites to win World Cup 2010 in South Africa.

I've answered it before, and I'm answering the question again . . . Who will win the World Cup ? A very big question, I know. Lagi a big question for me yang takde larh fan besar of football. I tengok ala kadar jer. Once in a blue moon. Camtu je lorh. Heh ;)


My bet goes for ; Brazil. Sebab ? Masa I was in Form 1, 2002 - there was World Cup juga. Kalau tak silap larh. And that time the final game was between Germany and Brazil. Biasa larh budak-budak sekolah start mengbet-bet pula during the matches. And yeah, I did too.

I dunno why, I memberanikan diri untuk mengbet sama-sama for the final game. And of course, I betted on Brazil. RM 50, tak banyak I tau. Tapi, banyak larh for a high school kid. LOL ! And - I menang. So yeah, itu larh sebab why my bet goes for Brazil. Simple, bukan ? ;)


Ooh, and because of my Roberto Carlos ! :)

Okay, that's that. Mesti most of you readers out there are wondering . . . why is SakiraLicious suddenly doing an entry based on World Cup ? Kan-kan-kan ? Kalau tak pun, ya-kan je larh. Hehe :)

Actually, this entry is a very last minute attempt to join one of the many contest yang dianjurkan oleh Denai Hati. It's pretty simple. All you gotta do is just predict the 2010's World Cup champion and you could be one of the lucky 4 to walk away with RM 250 cash.

I'm just trying out my luck. No harm done, kan ? ;)

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !

1 comment:

AJ said...

saya sokong spain...go spain....hik3...