Monday, May 17

Who Will Win The World Cup ?

I know I am so-so-so late for this week's Project Alpha instant cash blogging. I've had a hectic week last week continuing to this week. I rasa the hecticness will be all over by the end of May. Itu pun tak jamin lagi. Cheh ! But then again, ingin ku mengwrite-up juga an entry. Rasa cam tak complete pula kalau skip a week. LOL !

Anyways, who will win the World Cup ? A very big question, I know. Lagi a big question for me yang takde larh fan besar of football. I tengok ala kadar jer. Once in a blue moon. Camtu je lorh. Heh ;)


My bet goes for Brazil. Sebab ? Masa I was in Form 1, 2002 - there was World Cup juga. Kalau tak silap larh. And that time the final game was between Germany and Brazil. Biasa larh budak-budak sekolah start mengbet-bet pula during the matches. And yeah, I did too.

I dunno why, I memberanikan diri untuk mengbet sama-sama for the final game. And of course, I betted on Brazil. RM 50, tak banyak I tau. Tapi, banyak larh for a high school kid. LOL ! And - I menang. So yeah, itu larh sebab why my bet goes for Brazil.


Ooh, and sebab Roberto Carlos ! :)


Did you know Adidas have introduced a new special edition of the male fragrance Pure Game ? It was launched this year in the honor of all the football fans and participants of the 2010 South African world cup.

If you purchase a Special Edition of Adidas Pure Game set now, you can get RM30 P1 W1Max voucher and a limited edition of South Africa 2010 key ring. For more details, please visit here.

Season 2 of Project Alpha is LIVE now ! Catch the episodes here, and spread the news !






Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !

No comments: