Friday, January 1

First Scribble.

Blogging ey ? Hmm.

First thing I wanna scribble out to you readers (not sure if there are any) out there is :
  • Blogging is one of my 2010's resolution.
And I'm trying real hard to accomplish it.

I have already created a blog using Blogger at the end of 2009 to carry out the resolution earlier ; but I am & was unsatisfied with the outcome of that blog. So . . . I gave up on it.


And then I tried WordPress. Too many new things to learn in order to use it.
Couldn't even stand it a day ; so I gave up on it too.

I can't stop blogging.
Cause it's my resolution I'm trying to carry out well !
For the first time in my life ; to be exact.
Why ; you may be wondering . . . Well ; I never really carried out any of my new year's resolution before this ; I've already forgotten what was it all about too.
And this time . . . I want to & hope to carry out my one and only resolution flawlessly.

Why blogging . . . to keep track of what I'm doing right & wrong.
Hope I won't re-do the wrongs.
Sigh~

Now . . . I have already created a new blog again.
Hope I'll stick with this one and never will change into anything else. LOL !

No comments: