Thursday, January 14

My Love For Movies Previous Year.

YEP. The title says it clearly enough.
My Love For Movies Previous Year. Two thousand nine larh.
I was a kaki-movie that year. Like . . . real kaki-movie.
I'll just simply pick a movie & see at the pawagam. With my "friends" of course ;)


One of the reason why my CGPA dropped during my studies. LOL !

So . . . sambung balik.
These are the movies I've watched in the year 2009 :

January








* Paul Blart: Mall Cop

February














March













* Dragonball Evolution

April









* The Uninvited
* Coming Soon
* Geng: The Adventure Begins

May








* Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

June










* Fighting

July









* 17 Again

August







September









October









November









* The Fourth Kind
* The Twilight Saga: New Moon

December









51 + 10 movies ; altogether. Yet, I feel the list is incomplete.
I believe I have watched more. The problem is : I couldn't remember. Cause I've lost my cinema tickets. LOL !

Out of all these movies, I'll recommend you readers out there to watch :
  • Bedtime Stories
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Bride Wars
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Inkheart
  • 12 Rounds
  • 7 Pound
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic
  • Race to Witch Mountain
  • Angels & Demons
  • Drag Me to Hell
  • Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen
  • The Proposal
  • Avatar
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • Geng: The Adventure Begins
  • 17 Again
Cause those were nice movies. Others were ; so-so or just plain bullshit. LOL!

Note : This post was originally inspired by Joshua Wong.


No comments: