Wednesday, January 6

My Life According To Beyonce.

Using only song names from ONE artist/band, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like. You can't use the artist/band I used. Plus, try not to repeat a song title.
It's a lot harder than you think !

Repost as "My Life According to (Artist/Band Name)"

Pick your artist/band: Beyonce.


Are you male or female ?
A Woman Like Me.

Describe yourself :
Naughty Girl.

How do you feel ?
Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing.

Describe where you currently live :
Time To Come Home.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go ?
Jail.

Your favorite form of transportation :
Satellites.

Your best friend :
Baby Boy.

What's the weather like ?
Summertime.

Favourite time of day :
Sweet Dreams.

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called ?
Beautiful Liar.

What is life for you ?
Flaws and All.

Your relationships :
Crazy Feelings.

Looking for :
Idiot Boyfriend.

Have :
Kitty Kat.

Wouldn't mind :
New Shoes.

Your fear :
What's It Gonna Be.

What is the best advice you have to give ?
Keep Giving Your Love To Me.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to ?
Ave Maria.

Thought for the day :
Fighting Temptations.

How I would like to die :
If Looks Could Kill.

My soul's present condition :
I'm Alone Now.

My motto :
Work It Out.

Note : I malas nak pass it out using Blogger. So . . . whoever that feels like doing this survey, just do it ! And, do leave me a comment cause I would love to check out your answers ;)

No comments: