Kelakar kan bunyi tajuk di atas tu ? Haa, tu larh outcomenya bila guna CitCat untuk translate. Ntah apa jadinya. Actually, ayat sebenar untuk tajuk di atas ialah Ten Guilty Pleasures. Saja jer gatal tangan nak mencuba apa translationnya dalam BM. Hehe~
According to Wikipedia :
Guilty pleasure is something one enjoys despite feeling guilt for it.
I am sure everyone in this world have a few random guilty pleasures of their own. There is no way escaping out from it. And so . . . these are my guilty pleasures which I can remember of at the moment :
- Makan tapi bukan sendiri masak, org lain masakkan. I ni leceh sikit bab-bab masak-memasak ni. So I prefer someone else cooking and me enjoying the food. And, I critic most of the times. Haha !
- Completing an assignment tapi most of the information dpt dari the internet & then bangga when the teacher/lecturer puji "It's good", "The best out of the rest" dan sewaktunya. Ntah apa jer I ni kan ?
- Online/sleeping when other people tengah wat keje . . . I could help, but I don't offer. Mostly keadaan ini takes place at home. Kalau time tu I malas, harapanlah I nak offer my help to anyone.
- Keje yg I should do, orang lain watkan. Emh, linking to no. 3 in a way.
- Cheating in a class test. LOL ! Haa . . . Yang ini mesti semua ada wat kan ?
- Spending too many hours on the internet. Like seriously too many hours.
- X amik phone calls and then message org tu ages later with a made-up excuse why x amik the phone call. The real reason x amik sebab : malas. Haha !
- Pretend to fall asleep or kononnya mak panggil masa on phone call sbb dah malas nak layan.
- Act as if to be focused on something during a lecture/nagging. Kononnya tengah fokus kat apa yang dorang tengah bebel, padahal . . .
- Hanging out with friends; catching a movie or karaoke-ing tapi tipu parents with some random innocent excuses like . . . "I was studying with my friends", "We just chit-chatted" dan sewaktunya. Why I tipu is because they don't like me going for those type of things. Kononnya merosakkan minda or sama waktu dengannya. Haha !
I am sure there are many other guilty pleasures that I've gone through my 20+ years of life. Tapi, as the title says it clearly : Ten Guilty Pleasure, so . . . I gave you sepuluh. Senarai di atas tu is not according to my top guilty pleasures or what-so. I wrote what came into my head first and then the next, the next and so on.
But, if I was to say my top 1 guilty pleasure throughout my whole life; I would surely pick 'Spending too many hours on the internet'. I tahu I'm wasting a lot of time, loads of money & countless energy staring off into a screen . . . but it's definitely a pleasure of its own, bukan ?
Note : This post was originally inspired by Chris Brogan.