Sunday, May 2

Camera, Rolling, and Action3 !

Ohh my ! The requirements for instant cash blogging of week 9 (b) couldn't get any harder ! Yes people. This entry is made for another instant cash blogging of Project Alpha. And what is that one requirement that made me go "ARRRGH" . . . ? Submit an audition video to Ruumz. An audition video !

At first I thought I would just skip this week's instant cash blogging. But hey ! That is so uncool. So tak macho. So un-sporting. And so yadda-yadda-yadda. So, I decided to just simply come up with an audition video using my Nokia 5130. Yeah, that explains why the quality of the video really-really-really sucks. Sorry for those who are going to view it !

There is nothing much for me to describe on my audition video as I just introduced myself and explained why I'm doing this video and such. But anyways, silakan larh memuntah-muntah around after viewing this entah apa-apa punya video, yep ?




I realized when I was doing that short video clip, I started to sweat. Out of nervousness kott. Haha. How I wish I had an Action3 with me these now !

Season 2 of Project Alpha is LIVE now ! Catch the episodes here, and spread the news !








Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !

4 comments:

papabear said...

interesting stuff! all the best!

darkbatman said...

gudluckkk!!

AJ said...

wah,dah join..nanti saya likekan di sana....good luck sakira..

JAI said...

Yes!! You've won..jadi i update you kat 1001bloglist.blogsspot.com under BLOGGER - MANGLISH..kira you pelopor manglish blogger..hehe..anyway congrats