Monday, May 31

My Sweetheart Smells Like Pure.

I've repeated over and over again that I just love good smelling people ! And when I love good smelling people, I of course would love my to-be sweetheart to smell good himself. And of course I would like my sweetheart to smell like Adidas Action 3 Pure !


Why Pure ? Why not Control, Sensitive, Fresh or the rest ? When I have a sweetheart, I'd like him to smell like himself. And for that, he'll have to use unscented protection against perspiration. That's when Adidas Action 3 Pure will come in handy !


For many of us, sweating is simply inconvenient. The odor that arises with it is sheer mortification. That's why I just love good smelling people and love to smell good myself ! And of course, would love my to-be sweetheart to smell good as well !

For those who are looking for a resolution to come over bad body odors, all you gotta do is just grab an Adidas Action 3. Adidas Action 3 comes with a dry max system and it's the best defense against sweat with triple action.
Conclusion, body odor is the first step to a perfect grooming. No one is born with an everlasting natural scent. When we sweat we don’t smell so nice. If you don’t do something about it, people will keep a distance from you because no one likes smelly body odor. So, whatcha waiting for ? Grab an Adidas Action 3 today !

Season 2 of Project Alpha is LIVE now ! Catch the episodes here, and spread the news !






Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !

No comments: