Friday, May 7

Contest : Best Red.

Pernah tak dengar pasal Diva Darling ? Kalau tak pernah, rajin-rajinkan larh mengvisit their site, okay ? Dorang ada anjurkan a pretty simple-dimple contest yang membolehkan anda walk away with RM 200 cash :)

The thing I mostly liked about this contest is, there was not much syarat to it. All I had to do was e-mail a photo of myself and tell the story of the photo. Photo yang diambil haruslah di-shot with anything around me in red. Simple, bukan ?


Gambar di atas was the one I sent. The picture was taken during a dinner party with college-mates. The theme was Glam Nite. Red, black, and white was the color of the event. Ohh, how I miss that day !

I joined this contest bukan kerana the prize. Just for the fun of it. LOL ! I think the contest ends at 9 May 2010. So, watcha waiting for ? Send your photo and story to divadarling2009@yahoo.com, now !

Ad : Don't forget to join contest Hidup Untuk Memberi. Hadiah Acer Aspire One untuk 2 orang pemenang. Tarikh tutup - 31 Dec 2010. Hurry up and join now !

3 comments:

Diva Darling said...

hi Sakira dear,

thank you for promoting our contest. we like your glam red moments. stay tune with us ya! hugs -Diva Darling-

Emy Razak said...

cantek !
hot lady ! =)

Syahida said...

wow! cantik gambar ni. good luck, ya!