Wednesday, March 10

The End Of PLKN.

Today my sister balik rumah after 3 months staying at Kem Juara, Sarawak attending Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN). The one big thing yang I noticed on her was her skin color. Bapak dark ohh ! Betul ker minah ni adik saya ? Haha !

She was fair. Fairer than me.

She yang dark sekarang.

I've missed her much. And we spent a lil time chit-chatting together these now. I compared to the time when I went to PLKN to hers. Ada banyak perubahans here and there. And she claims that the kerajaan went richer, thats why they received more allowance then us. LOL !

Anyways, it's the end of PLKN for her today. The unwanted day of hers tomorrow - receiving SPM result. The many new days she may experience in the future with God's will. Whatever it is, I wish her the best of luck ! ;)