Thursday, March 4

Yaaay ; Menang Tempat Ke-2 !

Oh my god . . . seriously kalau GreenLava tak comment I tentang the coding mistake in my earlier post SEO Tips For Blogger Templates ; I wouldn't have realized that I actually won second place for the contest 'Siapa Baca Novel, Naik Atas'.

How I realized ? Bila I dah betulkan balik the coding ; I wanted to drop by his page to thank him and inform him I've corrected it. I tersalah termasuk ke KKS.Com ; one of the blogs GreenLava follows. And then terkejut jap. Apasal ada my name di blog ni ?


Baca, baca and baca baru faham yang I actually won the second place bersama 5 other contestants for the contest yang dia anjurkan. Oh my ! [Dramatic kejap] Haha !

Anyways, thanq for that novel, Khairi. Really appreciate it. Akan ku go through your list of books for the book yang I nak and inform you. Thanq-thanq-thanq agaaain ! Wee~

Note : This is my first official contest yang I've won through online. Yay !

6 comments:

@fitridzulkifli said...

contest ape nih? xaci kot. nak mng jugak!




http://fitridzulkifli.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

congratez!!! cik,nak exchange link.:)
http://aziranadia.blogspot.com/

F I T said...

wow tahniah..best a menang contest hehe bukan tempat pertama ke? macam ada update terbaru :D caya la babe!

Jojo Struys is awesome, hot and gorgeous! no wonder! and that's why u cannot miss this Project Alpha! heh :)

Sakira said...

Fitri : Emh, contest Siapa Baca Novel, Naik Atas. Hehe :)

AziraNadia : Thanq ! Emh, wat masa ni link exchange I still under construction. Ada a few things yang kena dibuat. Harap bersabar :)

Fit : Thanq ! Tempat kedua larh. 5 places untuk tempat ke-2 ;) Hehe.

Khairi Mohd said...

Yuhuuu...
congratulationsss... last time I link you up with your old blog.

Your blog now is cun. Got high traffic also, keep it up!

Drop me your home add ya!

Sakira said...

Khairi : Will do ! :D