Wednesday, March 10

Projek Empat Ratus - Obviously Not Sulit Anymore.

You know the e-mail that Nuffnang sent to selected bloggers titled : Sulit - Projek Empat Ratus. Well let me tell ya'll something. It definitely isn't that sulit anymore. Kononnya sulit, but everyone starts blogging about it. So, counted as not sulit . . . bukan ?


Anyways I pelik larh with this whole project thing. The whole e-mail was in BM. It definitely isn't a scam or fraud cause I didn't trace any. Yet, it sounds fishy. And the funny part of the e-mail was undeniably to the end of it with that phrase 'Emel ini tidak akan meletup selepas dibaca.' Whatever they meant by that. LOL !

Apa-apa pun, aku dah reply dah e-mail Nuffnang. Tak tau scam atau tidak. Tak tau am I being fooled or tidak. Tapi aku dah reply dah e-mail dia. It'll be my luck if they choose me to be one of the 400. Tapi is there any kind of benefit out of this ? Other than money larh ; of course.

The entry title today was originally inspired by [SULIT] Projek Empat Ratus Nuffnang – Dah Tak Sulit Lagi ?

Note : Tiada mood to write up a good entry. I'm so friggin tired.