Monday, April 26

Tag : I Miss My Girlfriends.

I miss my college girlfriends. Nak sangat keluar dengan dorang. But, apakan daya - we come from different places. Ada dari Kelantan, ada dari Pahang, ada dari Terengganu, ada dari Johor, ada dari Kedah - and you get what I mean. Kan ?

Okay-okay. Saya taknak beremo berlebihan di sini. Pfft. This post is actually done to menjawab Azira Nadia yang telah mentag saya in her post.

Instructions :
  1. Go to your photo files. Select the 8th photo folder.
  2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
  3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
  4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same !
Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


Cerita di sebalik gambar - Gambar itu was taken by Kak Sally on 23rd December 2008 at Damai LRT station. We housemates were on our way to KLCC to throw up a surprise farewell party for Ieka (the one wearing tudung hitam). She was leaving MMC (our college) cause she was offered to belajar nursing at Terengganu. So yeah, that's about it.

Tahu tak yang mana satu I ? Heh ;)

Step 4
  1. Salina
  2. Emy
  3. Acap
  4. Pisang
  5. Mimo
  6. Acila
  7. Isfa
  8. Nidza
The first seven are my kawan-kawan in real life. The last 1 is a random blogger friend yang telah meninggalkan jejak in my ShoutMix. Anyways, it's totally up to you whether you want to mengjawab this tag or not. No forcement is applied, yeah ? Peace-out ;)

6 comments:

FeeQ said...

MMC? mana tue? coz my friend study at terengganu too

gooseberries said...

yg penting, akak gak yg tgkap gmbar itu..heheh =D

Sakira said...

@3487545724490225473.0
Multimedia College, somewhere in KL.
Yang budak tu g belajar I forgot what's the institution punya name. Heh :)

Sakira said...

@631465890224530607.0
Ahah ! Semestinya :)

Aidi-Safuan said...

amboih.sampai folder ke 8. aidi xde pon banyak2 folder camtuh. :(

Sakira said...

@3791336976178077494.0
Aidi tangkap gambar banyak-banyak. Pastu buat folder berasingan. Heh :)