Thursday, April 8

There's Always A Teacher That Hates You For No Reason !

Really. I meant what I said in the title. There's always a teacher that hates you for no reason. Kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, college, university, you name it ! There's always at least one teacher in your whole life that hates you for absolutely no reason !

Okay. Maybe hate is a heavy word. Really-really heavy word. Substitute it with "don't like", perhaps ?

There are many times where students feel singled out for criticism by a teacher and sometimes feel like some teacher's are giving them lower grades than what they actually deserve. And one of them was me !


During my Form 4 in high school, I had an Add Maths teacher who kinda didn't like me. Yeah, for no reason at all. Everytime she looks at me, she gives that "What the hell are you even doing in my class ?" kinda look. And this eventually made me drop Add Maths. Because, she actually encouraged me to. She said something like "It looks like you can't cope up with Add Maths. Just drop it." So, I dropped it.

That was that with high school. During my college years, I had an Accounts teacher who encouraged most of her students [one of em' was me] to drop her subject and take it with another teacher in another semester. But I didn't drop this time like how I did during my high school year. I took that as a challenge. I studied hard for Accounts. And I managed to get an A. And then, the teacher kinda got to like me. LOL !


When I look back at me dropping Add Maths during my high school year, I feel so ashamed. Why did I just follow whatever the teacher said ? Why didn't I take it as a challenge ? Why, why, and why's. A lot of why's but no answer. Ohh wait, I figured it out. I was just a 16 year old kid and I'd do anything to lessen up my lessons during my high school year. LOL !

But anyways, conclusion . . . no teacher hates their student. They just kinda don't like them for some certain reason. Like in my case ; I was a bit slow in catching what the teachers are teaching, perhaps ?

Note : Principal of Accounting is one of the compulsory subject needed to be completed by me during my college years. And I didn't take any Account during my high school year. But yet, I managed to get an A. Happy-happy, joy-joy ! :)

+ Note : This entry is inspired by the Facebook fan-page - There's always a teacher that hates you for no reason !